jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mohamed Niyas" <niyas.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query | How to assign unique sessions for threads under Load test: Questions???
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:06:24 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your response Sebb...

About the sessions questions,

We dont have a login set-up to browse the web page.
If a thread started at a new broswer, then there will be a unique session
will be created.
So once all the threads completes its execution, it will again start the new
thread with the same browser it seems,
Thats why i am not seeing a new session for the other threads.

How can i proceed in order to get a unique sessions for each cycle of users?

Regards
Mohamed Niyas M