jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nair, Pramod" <pramod.n...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: Problems running Remote test
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 05:39:24 GMT
Are you sure that you have jmeter-server.bat console running on your remote host?

It runs on port 1099 by default. If this port is already in use you will either need to change
the port address to be used in jmeter.properties or kill the process that is using 1099 on
your remote host.

You can find the if any other process is using the port by typing the command:
netstat -a

Thanks
Pramod

-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Pablo Sarco [mailto:jose.sarco@ar.neoris.com]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 1:11 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Problems running Remote test

Hi all,

I need run a remote test with Jmeter 2.3.2 on XP. I checked the Jmeter
User manual
(http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/remote-test.html ) and I
did the steps described; but I can't run the test.

When I tried to ran the test I have the message: "Connection refused to
host: xxxxxx; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused: connect". I checked the Jmeter log:

Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

            at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)

            at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)

            at
sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown
Source)

            at
sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(Unknown
Source)

            ... 21 more

I don't know which the problem is.

Someone can help me?

Regards,

Jose

#################################################################################################################
Este documento puede incluir información confidencial y propiedad de Neoris y deberá ser
leído solamente por la
o las personas a quienes está dirigido. Si usted ha recibido este mensaje por error, por
favor avise
inmediatamente al remitente contestando y eliminando este correo. Cualquier punto de vista
u opiniones expresadas
en este mensaje son del remitente y no necesariamente coinciden con aquellas de Neoris. Este
documento no deberá
ser reproducido, copiado, distribuido, publicado, ni modificado por terceros sin la autorización
por escrito de Neoris.

Este mensaje ha sido verificado contra virus. Visítenos en www.neoris.com.

This document may include proprietary and confidential information of Neoris, and may only
be read by those
person or persons to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail message in error,
please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Any views or opinions expressed
in this e-mail
are those of the sender and do not necessarily coincide with those of Neoris. This document
may not be reproduced,
copied, distributed, published, modified or furnished to third parties, without the prior
written consent of
Neoris.

This e-mail message has been scanned for viruses and cleared. Visit us at www.neoris.com

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information
and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. This email is not intended
as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instruments.