jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Huesgen, Chad" <chues...@litle.com>
Subject Response Time Question
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:09:50 GMT
Hello All,

I just wanted to make sure that the response time that I am seeing is
what I think it is.  Basically when I use Jmeter-server I want to ensure
that the response time is the time that it takes for the response to go
from the Jmeter-server out to the web server and back to the
jmeter-server.  I just want to make sure it is not client to
jmeter-server to web server back to jmeter-server back to jmeter-client.
I looked around and did not see anything explaining this exactly.

Thanks,

Chad
NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is for the use of the
addressee only. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information
belonging to Litle & Co. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print or copy any part of this message. If you believe you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail. Thank you.