jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mishra, Ajay" <Ajay.Mis...@gs.com>
Subject RE: Stress testing with JMeter - HTTP User Parameter Modifier
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:03:40 GMT
Hi,

I think you missed out to define the "Value" field in the HTTP Request
page.
If you have defined the text files with user name and password then in
the value field you have to mention "${username}" and "${password}".

Ajay

-----Original Message-----
From: ashish261080 [mailto:ash.abrol@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 4:25 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Stress testing with JMeter - HTTP User Parameter Modifier

I tried with the CSV also but of no use.

I am attaching the screenshots if you could help me figure out the
reason.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19307965/CSV%2BData%2Bset%2Bconfig.jpeg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19307965/ThreadGroup.jpeg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19307965/results.jpeg

Also my csvdata.txt under the bin folder has the following contents-
username,password
username1,password1
username2,password2

If you see the Results tree screenshot you would find that the request
parameters being passed to the login servlet are empty in the query
string.
I would appreciate if you could let me know where am I going wrong. I
have
researched a lot on the net but all in futile.

Thanks in advance,
Ashish Abrol