jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Federico Ferrara <fferr...@pragmaconsultores.com>
Subject RE: Trouble with while controller
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:48:02 GMT

Hope this help you.
fef

-----Mensaje original-----
De: laredotornado [mailto:laredotornado@gmail.com]
Enviado el: Jueves, 25 de Septiembre de 2008 01:26 p.m.
Para: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Trouble with while controller

Hi Federico,

My previous message must have been sent while you sent this one.  Regarding
your comment

> the second node of the cycle is executed even if the while variable is in
> false

So am I setting this up correctly?  Should both HTTP requests be direct
children of the while controller and if the while variable changes to false
after either of them, we exit the loop?

Thanks, - Dave

Federico Ferrara wrote:

> You should use the Debug Sampler with the JMeter Variables option in true.
>
> What I saw in your test plan, is that the second node of the cycle is
> executed even if the while variable is in false.

in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.