jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Banerjee, Tapan" <Tapan_Baner...@syntelinc.com>
Subject Regular Expression Extractor-Help Needed
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 03:54:28 GMT
> 	Can u help me out in using Regular Expression Extractor...?
> 	I need to capture a value which actually is a session id...I've
> tried vit various expressions bt of no use...
>
> 	<form method=post action=login.pl target=body>
> 	<input type=hidden name=userSession
> value=98117.6678817335fAtzQcHpftVzzzzHDAciVpfzfcf>
>
> 	In the above HTML code, I need to capture the value highlighted.
	I've tried hundreds of various regular expressions whch includes
*.* also...but of no use..
	Kindly give some suggestions on how can I capture it and also
how can I use the same value in my script where-evr needed...
> Thanks & Regards
> Tapan Banerjee
> EMail: tapan_banerjee@syntelinc.com

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc.
which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information
is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original
message and all copies.