jmeter-user mailing list archives

From zhang july <julys...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Failed to send parameters with POST HTTP request
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 20:24:16 GMT
Hi, all

I am using Jmeter2.2. I am trying send an POST HTTP request with 3 parameters to our web server.

The request is like
http://hostname/test?DESTINATION=1234&PORT=80&REQUESTURI=/

If I set "Path" to"/test" and add 3 parameters in the table in the section for "HTTP Request",
all 3 parameters didn't include in the request.

If I set "Path" to "/test?DESTINATION=1234&PORT=80&REQUESTURI=/" and leave the parameter
table empty, all parameters can be send out with the POST request. But then I don't have
the flexibility to change the value of the parameters for my load test.

Any help or hints will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Julyself

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!