jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ronan Klyne <ronan.kl...@groupbc.com>
Subject Re: to record https requests
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:36:40 GMT
swevsw wrote:
> Hi
> I am not able to launch my application from Mozilla,i can use only
>
> So is there any solution

Yes, you still do the same thing, but IE makes the work harder. You
still need to work out what the requests are and write your test cases
to reproduce this.
You may or may not be able to find an IE plugin to do this.

This yet another reason I like to get my applications working in Firefox
first :)

	# r