jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webservice(soap) sampler
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 18:10:39 GMT
On 09/09/2008, Ernie Nelson <juridian@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I'm using the webservice (soap) request sampler to hit a .net based web service.  From
my windows machine everything works fine, but from my centos machine I'm getting this error:

>  2008/09/09 03:45:02 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler: [SOAPException:
faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
timed out; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error opening socket: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection timed out]

>  If I swap over to a basic http sampler (non web service) it all works fine.  It's just
the webservicesampler that is giving me issues.

Are they both using the same host and port?

>  Any suggestions?

Try using the XML/RPC sampler instead.