jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to tell where my test is getting stuck?
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 16:34:57 GMT
On 09/09/2008, laredotornado <laredotornado@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I just downloaded and installed JMeter on Windows XP.  I am trying to run a
>  test with two threads but something is happening to where one thread is
>  never returning -- i.e. the thread is always running.  See upper right "1/2"
>  graphic here
>
>  http://screencast.com/t/voSHuPS4WPs

There are two Cookie Managers in scope, which is unnecessary. Remove
the lower one.
{This won't cause the test to get stuck]

>  How can I tell where the thread is getting stuck?  Thanks, - Dave

Add a Table or Tree View Listener at the end of the thread group, and
you will be able to see the last successful sample for each thread.
The test is most likely stuck on the next sample.