jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Tracy Zhu" <tracy.zh...@gmail.com>
Subject running jmeter testplan by ant renders NULLPOINTEXCEPTION
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 00:19:46 GMT
Hi all,

In order to do scheduler  and automation test, I use ant to run jmeter test
plans in my work. The test plan use "Include Controller" to contain sub test
plans, and the name for each "Include Controller" is unique in the test
plan, and the sub test plans are all saved from samplers under a simple
controller.
But when i call these test plans, some would render null point exception.
While some can be executed correct.
I use JMeter2.3, *ant*-*jmeter*-1.0.9.jar and jdk1.5.
Could you please tell me why some test plans would render null point
exception?(These test plans could be executed correctly in JMeter GUI mode.)

Thanks,
Tracy