jmeter-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with while controller
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:22:45 GMT

We're almost there, bear with me.  I added a debug sampler as a child of my
while controller and also added a View Results tree as a child of my while
controller

http://screencast.com/t/Q0RpYj22Om0

The documentation says of the debug variables, "The values can be seen in
the View Results Tree  Listener Response Data pane", but when I look at the
response data in my View results tree all I see is the HTML response sent
for the request.  Where is the while variable?

Thanks, - Dave