jmeter-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Send an HTTP request and auto-check the first checkbox?
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 21:39:53 GMT

This is a great idea.  I'm having an issue and I'm sure its because I'm not
used to this yet.  I created a regular expression extractor under the
controller for which I want to extract a variable:

http://screencast.com/t/BUGqOIcK

but in the next controller I try and reference this variable and but the
variable name is literally printed out in the request
("${inactiveCheckedVar}"):

GET
https://rhonti:8300/npsim/manageUsers.do?submitted=suspend&userName=name&${inactiveCheckedVar}=true

What am I doing wrong?