jmeter-user mailing list archives

From laredotornado <laredotorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble defining whether login was successful
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:22:20 GMT

Hi,

I just downloaded JMeter for Win XP.  I'm trying to figure out how to define
whether a login request was successful or not.  I added an Assertion
Listener to my HTTP Reqeust (named 'Login Request") but I can't figure out
how, within the Listener, to say success is equal to the string "Manage
Users" being on the results page.  This is what I see:

http://screencast.com/t/yWdg5IsX

When I click on "Configure" I just get a bunch of save options.

Your help is greatly appreciated, - Dave