jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wuchtig <knu...@gmx.net>
Subject user defined variables in webservices
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:07:36 GMT

hello,

i have a problem with my webservice tests.
i try to do my webservice tests with the Sampler "Webservice(SOAP) Request"
of JMeter and i want to define the parameter
- servername
- port
- path

with own defined variables. therefore i use configuration element "User
defined variables"

in addition:
is it also possible to use this config. element for the authorization
manager. is it possible to replace the Login and the passwort with user
defined variables?

i tried it several times, but it didn't work.

i looking foward for your help. thanks in advance!

Knut