jmeter-user mailing list archives

From swevsw <swetha....@wipro.com>
Subject Re: to record https requests
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 12:46:43 GMT

Hi
can you explain me more about writing test cases by hand........
What should i give in the protocol.......,if i give https,does it work...

My whole code is using JavaScript as front end and Java Servelets as
backend,i have a call server that processes the request sent by my Java
Script code.

So is it possible to write test cases manually??