jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Quinton" <jeremy.quin...@emea.playphone.com>
Subject RE: simultaneous http requests
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:47:55 GMT
What you have said will work fine if the http requests take less than
5000(ms).

The only problem is that if the first http request in your example
takes longer than 5000(ms)e.g. It takes 3000(ms) then the next http
request will only run 8 seconds later(Delay of 5000(ms) + the response
time
of the first http request).

I have the option retrieve all embedded resources from html files ticked
(Which are additional http requests).

It would be great if it was possible to jmeter to make the second http
request even if the first one is not finished. This is possible to do
by adding an additional thread group but then the http requests start
to overlap one another.

Regards
Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathumathi Palani Bommu, EAS-Chennai [mailto:mathumathip@hcl.in]
Sent: 30 August 2008 07:28
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: simultaneous http requests

Hi

U can configure your test plan like this

ThreadGroup
	-- Your Http request
	--constant timer value set to 5000(ms)
	-- Your Second Http request
Note : please clear the Ramp up duration and set as blank
Loop count is 1
No of threads(users): set ur desired value

And try

It worked for me

This is the value
1	11:53:53.734	Thread Group 1-1	HTTP Request	109
Success	15638
2	11:53:58.843	Thread Group 1-1	HTTP Request	47
Success	15638

You can give a try to Webload opensource tool if needed

Regards
Mathu