jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhagwan Sahai" <bhagwan.sa...@ThePSI.com>
Subject RE: Post Request: Help
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 09:27:47 GMT

represent those of PSI.

-----Original Message-----
From: Manjunath B [mailto:manjunathin@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 12:58 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Post Request: Help

Hello Jmeter users

Issue: JSF/ADF application

In our application there is  a token/viewstate value that is hidden which
gets generated in the get request before the POSt request,
This value which gets generated from get requested , is used by post request
to insert data into Database.

When we ran scripts, it generates a new token/viewstate value for the page,
but for post request it takes the value of token/viewstate which was
recorded earlier and not the new value which gets generated.

Please let me know , what needs to be done in this case

--
regard's
Manjunath.B