jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Krishna Dara" <harid...@gmail.com>
Subject header when saving listener data as CSV
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:50:53 GMT
I am adding a Simple Data Writer with the defaults, except for the
"Save as XML" unchecked and "Save Field Names (CSV)" checked and
expected the later to add a CSV header with the field names, but I am
not able to get this header, even after a fresh run after removing the
file. Is there a different option that I am missing to see, that
controls this behavior? I couldn't find any discussions on this topic
in the archive, but I was probably not using the right terms.

Thank you,
Hari