jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Tchepannou" <eric.tchepan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryErrors. Tips for performance improvement.
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:55:10 GMT
Setting the JTL file to use CSV format made a big difference. I have now a
kept a single result tree and agg. report. Also, I found that playing with
the ramp-up value helps to minimise the amount of memory allocated within a
period. Everything is now looking much better, I am running my test plan
with 64 x 2 users, but jmeter seems to take toooo long to terminate the
threads. The test is supposed to take 15 min, the last entry in jmeter.log
was at 10:35, it is now 10:52 and when running the linux top command, I can
see that circa 20 threads are still wating to be terminated. I am just
hoping they are not blocked of something like that...

Thanks again all.