jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Tchepannou" <eric.tchepan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryErrors. Tips for performance improvement.
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:17:23 GMT
Hi guys,

thanks so much for you help.
After your recommendations, I have made following amendments to my script:
i. I have disabled the Cache Managers
ii. I have deleted all Timers and kept, for each thread group, just one, as
sibling of the HTTP requests
Unfortunately, I am still experiencing the same problem :-( Does jmeter
keeps the downloaded items in memory? If yes, is it possible to prevent
this?

Thanks!

Eric.