jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Tchepannou" <eric.tchepan...@gmail.com>
Subject Howto override a User Defined Variable (newbie)
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 00:26:46 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to override a Test plan's UDV when running JMeter in non-GUI
mode?
I am using amon others the UDV ${vusers} to set the number of threads
(virtual users). When launching jmeter in non GUI mode, I would like to be
able to override its value. I was hoping to do this with -Jvusers=10,
-Gvusers=10 or -Dvusers=10 but I have just realised that it doesn't work,
because they only apply to the properties defined in jmeter.properties.

I am wondering if this is feasible. Anyone got an idea?

Thanks.

Eric