jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kong Tian <kongsent...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help: Control threads throughput
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:49:31 GMT

Hi all helpers,  I have been exploring this for a few days but still cannot get it to work.

I need to control threads throughput (not loop throughput), say 20% going to http1,  20% going
to http2,  60% going to http3.

I know I can use Throughput controller if I do this with loops.

Problem is: I need to send 60 threads in 60 seconds (with 1 loop, so Throughput controller
won't work in this case.

Worst case, I am thinking to use 'If Controller' to control the throughput, but I am hoping
to search for a better solution.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Regards,
Kong