jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Himanshu Ghai" <himanshug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with JMeter and Apache Load Balancer
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:48:25 GMT
Hi Daniel,

you need to extract the jsessionid from the response coming from
server. Please try
to make cookies dynamic(if I get the problem correctly)..

Do you have an http cookie manager added in plan? Please check...
Also check that you are not sending any hard coded values with cookies
in your requests..

Himanshu