jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Evrim Ozcelik" <evrimozce...@gmail.com>
Subject Start Looping in Constant Delays
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:01:46 GMT
Hi,

In my test scenario, I have a loop and in that loop there are several
HTTP Samplers. But some of these samplers are in if Conditions. So in
each loop defferent number of samplers may be executed.
But my requirement is starting the loop in a constant throughput; for
example start the loop 2 times in a minute.

I thought to use "Constant Throughput Timer" but this timer only
controls the total throughput (in terms of samples per minute); but I
may have different number of samples in every loop.

So could you help me about this issue?

--
Evrim Özçelik