jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ElSe <els...@mail.ru>
Subject regular expressions
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 04:13:03 GMT

Hi all!

I test web application using regular expression extractor to get values of
the links and form actions (they are generated dynamically) so the testing
of the application looks like this: get response - search for next url with
regex - create next request with that url.

When I try my test plan with the web application that is deployed on the
same host as jmeter it works fine but when I try to start testing the
application that is deployed on the remote host the search against regular
expression fail. Does anybody know why such behaviour can appear?

Best regards,
Elena.