jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhagwan Sahai" <bhagwan.sa...@ThePSI.com>
Subject Regarding CSV data Config file
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:50:32 GMT
Hi,

I am facing a problem while executing the jmeter script. Following is my
scenario

Thread group1

CSV data Config file

      --------- Step1 (loop 5 times)

Here I want to execute thread 1 only once and step1 needs to iterate 5 times
with taking different 2 data values from CSV data config file.  Currently
step1 iterates 5 times with duplicate data. Please let me know how can I
achieve this.

Warm Regards,

Bhagwan Sahai |Sr.QA.Engineer, Group of BPM Consulting|Pratham Software
(ISO 9001-2000)

S-23, Krishna Marg, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - 302019 [India]

(T) +91 141 4060617 (F) +91 141 229 2599 (M) +91-9828395729  (W)
<http://www.thepsi.com/> www.thePSI.com

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the material from
your computer. You should not copy or use this e-mail or attachments for any
other purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of PSI.