jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhagwan Sahai" <bhagwan.sa...@ThePSI.com>
Subject Load testing using jmeter.
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 02:41:45 GMT
Hi,

I am new to JMeter.  I recorded a script for student registrations. When I
run this script using JMeter( load test) for different student. It gives me
the results without any error but it does not create said student
registration into the system. What should I do for this? Please help me
ASAP. Please don't hurt me.

Warm Regards,

Bhagwan Sahai |Sr.QA.Engineer, Group of BPM Consulting|Pratham Software
(ISO 9001-2000)

S-23, Krishna Marg, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - 302019 [India]

(T) +91 141 4060617 (F) +91 141 229 2599 (M) +91-9828395729  (W)
<http://www.thepsi.com/> www.thePSI.com

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the material from
your computer. You should not copy or use this e-mail or attachments for any
other purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of PSI.