jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Karel Vervaeke <ka...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: load test PUT requests with variables in request body
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:31:50 GMT
For future reference: it seems to work smoothly.
It took most of my time to figure out I needed to download the bsh jar
file to $JMETER_HOME/lib.

For ${discriminator} I used ${__threadNum}.
The PUT request uses /tmp/requestbody-${__threadNum}.

Currently the beanshell script is executed once for every thread
iteration so the file gets regenerated every time.  It is not really
necessary (and probably causing a lot of overhead), but it could
probably use a variable to generate the file only once for every thread.

Regards,
Karel