jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhagwan Sahai" <bhagwan.sa...@ThePSI.com>
Subject Regarding Jmeter thread group
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 05:54:35 GMT
Hi,

I designed a JMeter script with three thread group

Thread1----------------1 user say amit

        -->Login screen (request)

Thread2---------------100(I need to hit system by 100 users at the same
time, here amit has been login into the system i.e he can hit the
application module 100 times)

       --> Registration process (request)

Thread3----------------1

      --> Log out

Here I want that first user should be login by amit then thread 2 should be
execute for 100 users (amit same id). Thread 3 should be executed once
thread2 execute completely. Please let me know. I would be great help for
me.

Warm Regards,

Bhagwan Sahai |Sr.QA.Engineer, Group of BPM Consulting|Pratham Software
(ISO 9001-2000)

S-23, Krishna Marg, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - 302019 [India]

(T) +91 141 4060617 (F) +91 141 229 2599 (M) +91-9828395729  (W)
<http://www.thepsi.com/> www.thePSI.com

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the material from
your computer. You should not copy or use this e-mail or attachments for any
other purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of PSI.