jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhagwan Sahai" <bhagwan.sa...@ThePSI.com>
Subject RE: How do you prefer to monitor the hardware while running Jmeter tests?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:37:19 GMT
Hi Melnyk,

How can I integrate perfmon with jmeter.Please lame know. It would be great
for me.

Warm Regards,

Bhagwan Sahai |Sr.QA.Engineer, Group of BPM Consulting| Pratham Software
(ISO 9001-2000)

S-23, Krishna Marg, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - 302019 [India]

(T) +91 141 4060617 (F) +91 141 229 2599 (M) +91-9828395729  (W)
www.thePSI.com

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the material from
your computer. You should not copy or use this e-mail or attachments for any
other purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of PSI.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Melnyk [mailto:melnykenator@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 2:59 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: How do you prefer to monitor the hardware while running Jmeter
tests?

Obvious fact that the big lack of Jmeter is the absence of any build in
hardawre monitoring monitors.
I'm interested in the best practices about monitoring hardware while Jmeter
tests are beeing executed.
At the moment my tool for this purpose is perfmon, i can't say that i'm
happy with it but it's what it's.
What about you ?

Regards,
Andrey