jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: jmeter Test Plan against a Swing App Client?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:14:47 GMT
Hello Sebb, thanks for the reply. I did not give complete details: I have a gui app that is
using the HttpClient API to connect to a Servlet. Maybe somebody has had a similar situation
or work-around. Could a proxy be built for something like this similar to the Browser proxy?
Please advise, David.

sebb wrote ..