jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Bhagwan Sahai" <bhagwan.sa...@ThePSI.com>
Subject RE: Webservices and versioning
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:01:45 GMT
Hi Seb,

How can I measure the CPU and Memory utilization using JMeter? I am doing
load testing for asp dot net application. I tried with STAF and perfmon but
these are not efficient in use. Please let me know how can I achieve this.

Warm Regards,

 

Bhagwan Sahai |Sr.QA.Engineer, Group of BPM Consulting| Pratham Software
(ISO 9001-2000)

S-23, Krishna Marg, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - 302019 [India] 

(T) +91 141 4060617 (F) +91 141 229 2599 (M) +91-9828395729  (W)
www.thePSI.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the material from
your computer. You should not copy or use this e-mail or attachments for any
other purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of PSI.

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com] 
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 1:14 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Webservices and versioning

On 11/08/2008, James Hill <everywherenet@gmail.com> wrote:
> Latest (non-nightly build) version of JMeter. And yes, as I discovered
late
>  last week the XML-RPC sampler works fine. There's a bug in our code in
that
>  it lacks backwards compatibility. Fun tmes.
>
>  Is there going to be an update to the WebService (SOAP) Sampler?
>

Perhaps, but nothing is planned as yet.

>
>  On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 11:02 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  > On 05/08/2008, James Hill <everywherenet@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > > Hi list.
>  > >
>  > >  I'm testing a webservice using JMeter and I've run into a problem.
When
>  > >  sending a XML payload to the service using JMeter I get an exception
>  > >  returned from the service. When I send the exact same payload from
>  > SOAPui
>  > >  the webservice sends back the correct response. There are a few
>  > differences
>  > >  with the header information but the major one that stands out is the
>  > HTTP
>  > >  versioning. JMeter is HTTP/1.0 while SOAPui uses HTTP/1.1.
>  > >
>  > >  Is it possible to dummy the header information to make the
webservice
>  > think
>  > >  that it's receiving a request in the correct format? Or am I on the
>  > wrong
>  > >  path here and it's related to another problem? The rest of the
header
>  > and
>  > >  payload look pretty much the same.
>  > >
>  >
>  > Which version of JMeter?
>  >
>  > Which SOAP sampler?
>  >
>  > The WebService (SOAP) Sampler uses an old version of Apache Soap; I
>  > don't think the header can be changed.
>  >
>  > Try using the XML-RPC sampler instead.
>  >
>  > >  Regards,
>  > >
>  > > James.
>  > >
>  >
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>  > To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
>  > For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
>  >
>  >
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jmeter-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message