jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bhagwan Sahai" <bhagwan.sa...@ThePSI.com>
Subject RE: Newbie question
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 13:38:35 GMT
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am not good at programming so it would be
tedious job for me :)

Warm Regards,

Bhagwan Sahai |Sr.QA.Engineer, Group of BPM Consulting| Pratham Software
(ISO 9001-2000)

S-23, Krishna Marg, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur - 302019 [India]

(T) +91 141 4060617 (F) +91 141 229 2599 (M) +91-9828395729  (W)
www.thePSI.com

solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the material from
your computer. You should not copy or use this e-mail or attachments for any
other purpose nor disclose their contents to any other person. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of PSI.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Miling [mailto:rmiling@bzzagent.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 7:02 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Newbie question

I think this can actually be fairly simple to solve. This is how I would do
it...

You will need to use a While Controller, If Controller, Regular Expression
Extractors, and User Parameters (I think User Parameters). Think of how you
would do this if you were making a program, as in Java or something.

Basically it just comes down to a simple programming exercise...hopefully it
works. If you need additional help, let me know.

-Ryan