jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Beznogov" <andb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding CSV data Config file
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:36:34 GMT
Hi,

it was discussed a few times already - you should definitely search
through the mail archives first before posting the questions.

Anyway, here is a link to the last thread on this topic

http://markmail.org/search/?q=jmeter+csv#query:jmeter%20csv%20list%3Aorg.apache.jakarta.jmeter-user+page:1+mid:763ycwzslc5jwy3r+state:results

Quoting the most relevant post

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#CSV_Data_Set_Config
This element will only read one line from the file for each
Thread/Loop iteration, and will set the variables which will not
change during that iteration.
You should use something else if you want to extract different CSV
file lines/values inside one Thread/Loop iteration. I would use the
BeanShell Sampler myself

Or use the StringFromFile or CSVRead function.

Regards,
Andrey

--
diem perdidi