jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Beznogov" <andb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Jmeter thread group
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:11:01 GMT
Hi,

I might be mistaken, but I think that the JMeter thread groups are
independent. Meaning that you cannot make one group start when the
other one has ended. You should probably use only one thread group
here:

Thread Group - 100 iterations
-- HTTP Cookie Manager (to hold your session cookies)
-- Only Once Controller
-- -- Login request (it will only run once, on the first iteration,
and you will stay authenticated for all the loops)
-- More requests (those will run each loop)

This thread group will log in once on the first iteration, and then
loop 100, doing the "More requests" part each loop. No need to log out
in the end really, but you could add something like

-- If Controller (when the loop count = 100)
-- -- Logout request

Regards,
Andrey

--