jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Beznogov" <andb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Form Filler
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 07:33:44 GMT
Hi,

do you mean that the form is dynamic (depends on the user session),
and the next POST can have a different number of parameters for
different threads depending on the response which contains that form?

Why do you need to use those "dummies"?

If the form is the same for all users, you should not have such a problem...

Regards,
Andrey

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 10:43 PM, Ryan Miling <rmiling@bzzagent.com> wrote:
> I wanted to know if someone could give me a brief skeleton of how to
> make a test plan to visit a web page, fill in a form, and submit the
> page.
>
> I have attempted to create massive amount of Regular Expression
> Extractors to extract possible field names and values and submit dummies
> if they don't exist. The request to the web site was incredibly long and
> thus did not work with false data.
>
> If it helps I know the format of the radio buttons, checkboxes, and
> textboxes within the HTML.
>
> Any help what-so-ever is appreciated....anything:)
>
> Thanks,
> Ryan

diem perdidi