jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Beznogov" <andb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Completion time for each thread?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 09:05:46 GMT
Hi,

well I am not sure about your settings, but by default this kind of
information is logged in bin/jmeter.log file. For example here are a
few lines from mine

2008/08/05 12:56:45 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread Thread
Group 1-1 started
2008/08/05 12:56:47 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread Thread
Group 1-2 started
2008/08/05 12:56:48 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread Thread
Group 1-3 started
2008/08/05 12:57:47 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread Thread
Group 1-3 is done

Regards,
Andrey

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Fitzpatrick, Adrian <adrianf@revenue.ie> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just wrap all the actions performed by that threadgroup in a transaction
> controller. Jmeter will give a time for execution of transaction controller
> as a whole, which should be equivilent to the the time for the whole thead.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adrian

diem perdidi