jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ronald Van de Kuil <ronald.van.de.k...@nl.ibm.com>
Subject JMeter Response Only
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:57:24 GMT
Hello,

I was busy with inspecting the JMS P2P sampler in order to find out how to
modify it to get it to support the Response Only JMS request.

Just when I had managed to add the ┬┤Response Only┬┤ option to the ComboBox
it came to my mind that that there should probably an option to indicate
how the message should be retrieved:
the first in the queue;
the last in the queue;
or a message with particular correlation id or identifier;
browse or get mode ...

Am I missing some aspects out here?

Met Vriendelijke Groet,
Ronald van de Kuil

P.S.
I replaced the following line in the JMSConfigGui, the panel of the JMS
P2P sampler.

                JPanel jmsQueueingPanel = new JPanel(new BorderLayout());

with the following line

                JPanel jmsQueueingPanel = new JPanel(new GridLayout(3,1));

It gives the area where the queue manager and the queues are defined a
better appearance and improves space utilisation.

Is there a developer who wants to include this in a future release?:

Tenzij hierboven anders aangegeven: / Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM Nederland B.V.
Gevestigd te Amsterdam
Inschrijving Handelsregister Amsterdam Nr. 33054214