jmeter-user mailing list archives

From kirk <kirk.pepperd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Req defaults combined Random contr.
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 08:04:02 GMT
Hi Magnus,

I think you can simply the problem by consider this. If your clients
"randomly" select a web server to talk to and they do this using a flat
distribution, you could assume that you will get a 1/3 split of clients
going to each webserver. The easy way to manage this is to divide your
clients in 3 groups and have each group hit a different server.

Regards,
Kirk