jmeter-user mailing list archives

From cham <chsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: external java script function
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 12:52:40 GMT

Hi again,
actually what I am doing now is trying to validate the syntaxe of my sampler
HTTP result.
I used (save responses to a file) to save my json file, and what I need now
is to try one of the followings:
* Try to integrate JSLint in JMeter to do the validation.
* Try to write a function that read the result file and validate the
syntaxe.
I dont know if the implementation one of these methods is possible!!!

Regards,
Cham