jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: Timers in JMeter
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 15:39:14 GMT
Hello Z W, This is of not comprehensive since the number implementation of Timers exceeds my
ability I can only provide you
w/ the attached Test Plan jmx and a JPEG of the Table Visualizer Sampler of the recored data
from the first 2 HTTP Requests
that have Child Timers attached to them. Run the Test Plan.jmx as provided and change and
vary the Timers and the Samplers
to get a feel for how the Child elements, in this case: Timers, interact with their parent
elements such as the: ThreadGroup.
I tried to attach a screen shot of my run of the Test Plan.jmx but the JMeter Qmail SMTPd
would not allow the JPEG file size so you will have to run the attached JMX Test Plan to get
the Table Visualizer numbers. HTH, David.

Z W wrote ..