jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Frédéric Sidler" <frederic.sid...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automatic load of instances
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:12:05 GMT
yes my application do support standard browser connections ?

I just need to simulate a lot of concurrent user coming rapidely to the
service and see it new instances are started automatically

how many concurrent user a single jmeter can handle and is there a table of
number of jmeter to run in parallel for a certain amount of users

I think a best practice should exist based on the bandwith required, the
number of jmeter to run in parallel for a number of concurrent users, no ?