jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McDonnell" <bzaks1...@gmail.com>
Subject I'm developing a LiveCD Featuring JMeter
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 14:14:45 GMT
I don't know if you're interested, but I am currently developing a LiveCD
based off of ubuntu for Jmeter

It was going to run on strictly commandline (I wanted to add server nodes on
the fly). But I can keep it running on gnome. However if this project is to
be successful, we need to find out why java is segfaulting  when I do my
websphere style web service requests using the java request, (I just built a
Jar, trust me it was easier that way, some of these webservice calls take
about ...30 parameters or more.)

Let me know.

Michael