jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Michele Mase'" <michele.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldap password with variables
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:56:49 GMT
Some precisations:

Errata:
<stringProp name="user_dn">${USER}</stringProp>
<stringProp name="user_pw">$éPASS*</stringProp>
Corrige:
<stringProp name="user_dn">${USER}</stringProp>
<stringProp name="user_pw">${PASS}</stringProp>

In my keyboard configuration (italian), the { symbol is altgr-shift-é and
the } symbol is altgr-shift-*
>From the ui, jmeter puts me the wrong symbol, it seems not recognize the
altgr key
Michele