jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jitendra Kumar Mohanty" <Jitendra.Moha...@infogain.com>
Subject RE: Regarding the Jmeter results
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:18:14 GMT
Actually I had executed the script on april-24 and again running the
same these days, The results are varying a lot.

				23rd June			24th
April

AVG. Response Time ( ms)  5944                 8349

Throughput (pages/min)   49.8/min              45.7/min

Page Count(Total Hits)  1253                   1150

But todays results are almost same every time I ran the script.

Thanks,
Jitendra