jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jitendra Kumar Mohanty" <Jitendra.Moha...@infogain.com>
Subject RE: Regarding the Jmeter results
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:50:09 GMT
Hi

I am not changing anything in terms of threads/ramp up/schedule.
Secondly I am running the same jmeter script every time.

So you mean to say that it is happening bcos of network speed ?

Thanks Much,
Jitendra

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashvini Sharma [mailto:AshviniS@InterraIT.COM]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 5:13 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Regarding the Jmeter results

Hi Jitendra,

You will get different each time depend on your configuration created
thread, like If you change number of users then your output will be
different as number of sample (data) will increase. In case you are not
changing anything in thread creation then might be your network speed
has high glitches else your application has some issues in terms on
handling different data, like process with the data your providing may
be dependent on other serve.

Hope above information will be useful to you.

Regards,

Ashvini