jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jitendra Kumar Mohanty" <Jitendra.Moha...@infogain.com>
Subject RE: Getting error(10%)in listner when no of threads are increased gradually for some transactions
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:21:14 GMT
Hi

I am getting below mentioned info from the Log.

"2008/06/21 03:09:42 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
readResponse: java.io.IOException
2008/06/21 03:09:42 ERROR - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
Cause: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for
2008/06/21 03:09:42 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler:
Error Response Code: 500".

I am getting the same error both in Jmeter 2.2 & 2.3.1
Java.version=1.4.2_03

Thanks,
Jitendra

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:09 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Getting error(10%)in listner when no of threads are
increased gradually for some transactions

On 17/06/2008, Jitendra Kumar Mohanty <Jitendra.Mohanty@infogain.com>
wrote:
> Hi
>
>  I am getting the following error:-
>
>  jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler: readResponse:
>  java.io.IOException".

This means that the sampler encountered an error when trying to read
the response.

Does the log have any further details of what the IOException is?

>  Hope this will help in understanding what the issue is.

This could still be a problem with the server.

Which version of JMeter are you using?
Which version of Java?