jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rodriguez <ivan.rodrig...@cybercomgroup.com>
Subject How do I turn a failed request green?
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:22:07 GMT

My Script  makes a request that generates 3 additional requests. These I can see with the
result tree Listener.

The problem is that the last of those three requests always fails, but the functionality works
most of the time whether the last request fails or not. With help of the response on that
last request I can figure out whether the test as a whole was a success or not.

My problem is that I run this test heavily and it is hard to see how many times the test was
successful since I always get a failed request and cannot distinguish the successful test
from the unsuccessful ones.

Is there a way to check the answer of a request and depending on it turn it blue or red?

/Ivan