jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ashvini Sharma" <ashvini...@gmail.com>
Subject How to view Log file - Listeners
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:33:49 GMT
Hi Team,

How I can view result in log file. According to on-line Jmeter document of
"Listeners", I can view log file in CSV format.
I have configured Listener as follows: Add -> Listener -> Simple Data Writer
and then browsed directory where I want to save log file.

Unfortunately I am not getting any log file while I am able to view my
result in Table, Tree, Graph format without any issues.
CSV file is not compulsory for me to view log file, please let me know if I
can view log file in any other way but should in simple text format.

Quick help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Ashvini